National Urban Indian Health Conference
ATTENTION: Hotel reservation information updated 5/26/16.
Save The Date!
On Tuesday & Wednesday, July 26th & 27th, the Seattle Indian Health Board will host the 11th Annual National Urban Indian Health Conference bringing together health care providers, administrators, and representatives from Native social and health agencies across the country. A comprehensive agenda will encourage the exchange of methods and practices in approaching health care issues faced by American Indians and Alaska Natives.
Conference RegistrationUPDATE: To download a registration form click here.
Discounted registration fee deadline extended: Conference fee is $125 (by July 8th). After July 8th, the fee is $140 for the two-day conference which includes breakfast and lunch both days.
LodgingUPDATE: The hotel reservations link has been updated to direct you to the conference group site. Please remember that rooms are being blocked for Monday, July 25th and Tuesday, July 26th. If you would like to arrive earlier than the 25th or stay later than the 26th, a few rooms have been added to the block for those days. If they are not, please book the dates you prefer and contact Debbie Nerocker at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work directly with the hotel to accommodate your needs.
This year's forum will be held at the Embassy Suites SeaTac International Airport Hotel. The facility offers many event amenities, including:
- Courtesy hotel shuttle to/from the airport
- Hotel shuttle to/from the Westfield Southcenter Shopping Mall (a few blocks away), with over 200 retailers and eating establishments
- All rooms are suites with private bedroom and separate living room
- Complimentary hotel cooked-to-order breakfast in the Atrium
1) By Phone: (425) 227-8844. Reference group discount code: NUI
2) Online: https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/es/reservation/book.htm?inputModule=HOTEL&ctyhocn=SEATUES&spec_plan=CESNUI&arrival=20160725&departure=20160727&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT Select dates. Click "Add Special Rate Code" and enter group code NUI. Press "Check Availability."
The deadline to make reservations is July 4, 2016. After this date (or if the block of reserved rooms becomes fully booked), rooms and rates are subject to hotel availability. For information and a map of alternative conference lodging options, please click here.
Hotel overnight parking is $12. There is no charge for day parking.
Conference Agenda: click here for the conference agenda