Our goal is to foster a generation of kids full of compassion, determination and generosity by focusing as much on children’s social and emotional development as we do their academics.
At Seattle Indian Health Board, your child will be treated as a whole person as we encourage balance and wellness physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally.
Our Youth services include:
- Case management
- Mathletes summer camp - Registration begins annually in May
- Health information and referral
- Group activities
- Youth suicide and methamphetamine prevention and outreach
- Boy and Girl Scout Troops
Kwacil Youth Program benefits include:
- School supplies and education incentives
- Monthly organic food bags
- School advocacy with special education, truancy and discipline
- Reading and math camps
- Cultural field trips
- Referrals for housing, food, medical, mental health and other resources
For more information about boy and girl scouts see our flyer.