Make an appointment by calling (206) 324-9360. For more immediate care, services are available on a walk-in basis.
Our medical clinic offers a range of primary care services for patients of all ages, which include:
- Prenatal care, childbirth education, and postpartum care
- Well-child exams, immunizations and screening tests
- Women’s health exams and screening tests
- School, camp and sports physical exams
- Adult health exams and immunizations
- Care for minor and acute illnesses
- Chronic disease diagnosis and treatment
- Sexually transmitted disease diagnosis and treatment, including confidential HIV testing
- Family planning care and counseling
- Laboratory tests
- Traditional Indian Medicine Referrals
Medical Clinic Hours of Operation
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.