Jun. 6, 2016
Seattle Indian Health Board in conjunction with Urban Native Education Alliance (UNEA) invite you to a gathering open to the community 3-mile fun run/walk around Greenlake Trail Loop!!
Date: Sunday, June 12th @ 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: Greenlake Community Center/Trail Loop
7204 E Greenlake Dr. N Seattle, 98104
- Guest Visitor: Billy Mills, Olympic Gold Medalist
- Free Snacks & Nutrition Tips
- Support Kwacil Boy Scouts Troops #5252 and Girl Scouts Troop #40252 as they earn their Fitness Badges
- Fun Prizes for Participants
- It is projected to be sunny so be prepared. Wear comfortable shoes.
- If you don't want to sit on the grass bring portable chairs.
- We will meet near basketball courts by Community Center.
- Try and arrive early for parking.
- Buses: From South take bus #62, #45, or #26 (Check times to plan accordingly)
SEE YOU THERE!!!
For more information contact Victoria Plumage at (206) 324-9360 x 4807 or Sarah Sense-Wilson at (206) 524-5220