The Seattle Indian Health Board (SIHB) is a private, non-profit 501(c)3 organization incorporated in the State of Washington. We provide community health care and services targeting the urban American Indian and Alaska Native population in the greater Seattle/King County area. We are state-recognized and our ambulatory health care services are nationally accredited through the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care. We have been serving our community since 1970.
Visit the following links for information on Seattle Indian Health Board :
- Our Vision, Mission and Values
- Seattle Indian Health Board Timeline History
- Board of Directors
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Family Medicine Residency Program
- Urban Indian Health Institute